[Sca-cooks] Re: al-jisr: period sweets

'bella smprice1 at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 9 13:50:20 PDT 2001

would be lovely... what I am looking for is sweets, no intention of feeding
a bunch of Tuchux.. plan on getting them drunk and negotiating to buy one
of em..... (evil grins).. itsa long story... lol... Itsa Rolling Thunder
plot... <<G>>
it would be proper to bring a bit of sweets to the barbarians..right?  <<G>>

but yes, ALL recipes are welcome..