[Sca-cooks] Re: al-jisr: period sweets

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jul 9 19:57:45 PDT 2001

Dinah bint Ismai'l said:
> I have five of the recipes from the Andalusian cookbook in a handout
> from the class I taught at Gulf War X this year. If you are interested I can
> send as an attachment to you.
> Please let me know if you would like this. Hopefully I will get these
> redaction's set up on a web page of my own someday.

Some class notes will stand enough on their own without having the
actual class. Would you like me to consider your handout for the
Florilegium? That will get them out where the interested folks can
use them and you can always post them to your own webpage later.

And if for some reason you want to change or add to them in the future,
I do accept updates.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net