[Sca-cooks] Re: Camels

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Mon Jul 9 20:27:26 PDT 2001

Was written:

>. . . and the Aussie export of kangaroo meat is up by a fair amount, too,
for
>the same reason: Europeans seem to be eating somewhat more of it, because
>of the mad cow disease and the hoof-and-mouth thangs. . .

Wild pig too, they've got a great market in Europe for feral hog from what
I've heard.  Makes me wonder, lots of nuisance feral hog in Florida and
Georgia.  Tried to get some folks talked into a period boar hunt.  Picture
it, every one in garb...  beaters in an arc driving in the beasts, boar
spears, boar swords, bows at the ready... great sport as the beast charges
tusks gnashing.   I told them I would take photos... from 10 foot up a tree.

Daniel Raoul