[Sca-cooks] Libellus de arte coquinaria

Cheryl Holland rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Tue Jul 10 18:17:47 PDT 2001

Greetings all

I am not sure where some of you have obtained your copy of this book.  But it was on an update list at my local bookseller (he will do his utmost to get books for me).  When I visited him with a large last year  he also found a few on his database, made a phone call to the publisher to find that it is printing in 2001.  We have recently found the same with another book - but that for dance and not due for publication till 2003.

But asides from the acquisition of the book I have found it a most useful resource to add to my collection - and you know that a book with the name Constance B. Hieatt associated with it is bound to be a good resource.

Yours in Service
Lady Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader