[Sca-cooks] Cevish'ish stuff, oop

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Wed Jul 11 15:12:23 PDT 2001

When you look at it, there are several variation on that theme.  We used to
make a scallops "tartare", where we'd brunoise the scallops (pain in the
*ss), and mix it in with some fresh chopped ginger, and lime juice, and a
few leaves of fresh coriander.  Let it sit 10, 15 minutes, serve.  Was
wonderful.

Salmon tartare has become a semi classic as well.

Yep, lots of folks, countries/cultures are cooking that stuff...  That many
people can't be wrong (errr, do I *really* want to think that?  LOL)

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout