[Sca-cooks] OT: Cleaning help...

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 12 00:27:52 PDT 2001

Try an old trick
Put newspaper(the kind that isn't shiney and absorbs water and fat) onto the
stain and iron over it with a warm/hot iron set NOT to steam. The heat
liquifies the fat and the paper abrorbs it. Keep moving onto clean bits of
paper.
try kitchen towl good and thick (4 sheets) if you can't get newspaper
vara