[Sca-cooks] Royal Buffet post-mortem

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jul 12 05:37:45 PDT 2001

We served chicken with the sage sauce for luncheon at a Coronation a couple of
years ago.  The populace loved it, using pieces of bread with the sauce when
the chicken was gone!  The sauce was a little thicker than sauces usually
are...and we did cut the chicken up into what resembled chicken"fingers".

Kiri