[Sca-cooks] victoria

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jul 13 06:44:54 PDT 2001

and if you took the species V. Spongi in its traditional horizontal spilt
with sweets mid-section, then encase in thick layering of sugary Chocolate
enhancements [ and to some excess]. Ship it over to the Yanks, who will
rename it as Boston Cream Pie. No longer a cake or sandwich, but now "pie" ?
Oh, my.  Ru