[Sca-cooks] Invisible Gunthar- Was: Pennsic Iron Chef

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 13 08:49:24 PDT 2001

Phlip insists:
> That's okay, he doesn't show up, at least to the SCA-Cooks pot
luck.
> *Three* years you've missed it, Gunthar.

And Kiri thinks:
>I thought I met him at that event last year....maybe I was
dreaming?

I could have sworn someone was introduced as Gunthar.  Didn't look
anything like what my mind's eye had been picturing!  However, I
don't think Kiri or I could have dreamed up a nicer person.

Alys Katharine, who once dreamed of Adamantius and now will try for
Gunthar if Kiri will stop dreaming!