[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Gunthar Commentary

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:52:20 PDT 2001

Okay. Some answers here.

I wear purple because my heraldry is purple
and I don't sew. So people assume that I
love purple and make me purple stuff. Although
that has lately changed and about the only
purple outfits I have now are surcotes.

I was at the Pennsic pot-luck last year. I
didn't have time to make a dish but I did
attend and had a wonderful time sampling the
food and talking old war stories with Cariadoc
and Elizabeth.

I did miss the wonderful dinner promised me
at the Orluk encampment because I couldn't
find it.

I did wear white while serving the Chili.
I did bow to the Eastern procession and was
noticed by the King while I was covered in
chili cooking goop.

I am not a cuddly teddy bear!

I'm not as old, grey or tall as people envision me.

I do have an extreme fondness for cats, dogs, and ferrets.

Gunthar