[Sca-cooks] RE: "Period" candlesticks and chandeliers

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jul 13 07:49:44 PDT 2001

corn cobs as wicks in sheep tallow work with a less smoke. Must be very dry
[baked even] before inserting into tallow/wax.
Note to SheepStealer: if its big, fuzzy white, part of the herd, and barks
in Italian - *Do Not* try  anything but leaving. He has enough problems
getting those 'nervous sheep to sleep here in the highlands. Ru