Treats for Diabetics was Re: [Sca-cooks] Creme Brulee

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Jul 13 08:40:30 PDT 2001

Well, you will have to come to my camp at pennsic to try the
syrups, or get your own at NaturesFlavors.com ;-) They have
something like 35 different flavors of splenda sweetened syrups,
and a similar line of sugar syrups for putting into coffee or
over shaved ice. Some people use them in soda siphons instead of
buying sodas.

margali
~~~~~
the quote starts here:
Oh please share. :) These sound wonderful.

Thanks,

Ilia

In a message dated Thu, 12 Jul 2001  3:56:27 PM Eastern Daylight
Time, margali