[Sca-cooks] "Honey gilded" chicken.

Fri Jul 13 09:36:16 PDT 2001

I wish it was only 86 F.  Here, in central Oklahoma, the temperature highs
are 100+ F (above 38 C, if I got the conversion right).  The central air
conditioning for the second floor, where I am currently working, is dead and
the thermostat thermometer is reading 86 F and it usually runs 8 to 10
degrees F lower than the outside temperature.  It will probably be in the
90's by 1700 hrs.

Bear