[Sca-cooks] Gunthar OT

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 13:08:37 PDT 2001

>Didn't mean to embarass you. I don't remember you
>wearing purple that day. My young companion will be
>sorry you don't remember her.  She's a memorable young
>lady, or so I have been told.

Actually I do remember it now. I was confusing it
with another event. I'm not quite sure what led up
to it but it was something about her needing big
strong men to help her out. So while some squires
did the heavy lifting I "helped her out".

I remember her now. It was pretty funny. And I
was terrified that she would be insulted by this
"masher" attacking her like that. The lady didn't
even KNOW me! And there were knives close by...

>Liadan
>Who almost swooned when you commented positively on her chicken soup.

Bah! It was good soup. I swooned for tasting it.

Okay, so, how about them cuskynoles?

Gunthar