[Sca-cooks] Gunthar OT

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Fri Jul 13 13:42:07 PDT 2001

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:08:37 -0500 you wrote:
> I remember her now. It was pretty funny. And I
> was terrified that she would be insulted by this
> "masher" attacking her like that. The lady didn't
> even KNOW me! And there were knives close by...

Good Save, Milord!

> >Liadan
> >Who almost swooned when you commented positively on her chicken soup.
>
> Bah! It was good soup. I swooned for tasting it.
>
> Okay, so, how about them cuskynoles?
>
> Gunthar

No cuskynoles, but got a good "do" on the German Ravioli. (Chicken & Spinach or
Cheese & Spinach fillings).  Are you planning to attend Mooneschadowe Guardian
this year? German Feast. Ox is brewing 4 types of German beer (ahem, not an
ad), along with root beer and other beverages.  Gwen-cat is considering a road
trip from CO! Bear is baking bread and pastries. I'm not sure how soon we'll be
taking reservations.  I guess I'd better check.

Liadan