[Sca-cooks] garlic brownies

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Jul 14 05:52:53 PDT 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Was this garlic instead of the chocolate? Or garlic with the chocolate?

With.

> Either way. Yuck. I stand corrected. At least for some dishes you CAN
> definitely have too much garlic.

Which is why I mentioned it ;  ) . Skordalia, no such thing as too much.
Brownies, a little goes a long way.

As it happens, these were rather subtle, and everybody that tried them
liked them. The serious chocoholics never noticed anything amiss; there
was just an unidentifiable something different, and maybe that's  a
tribute to my wife abilites at seasoning batter mix; there was something
different, but not aggressively identifiable. I have a fairly
extraordinary palate and sense of smell by most people's standards, and
it took me a long time to figure out what was going on.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com