Treats for Diabetics was Re: [Sca-cooks] Creme Brulee

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 15 00:15:10 PDT 2001

Margali said:
> wow. I will have to wander over and check out the new flavors!
>
> Now all I need to do is find one of those hand crank ice shavers
> and the campsite will be all set!

Unfortunately, the hand cranked shaved ice machines I looked at
required you to freeze the ice in a special bowl. The electric ones
had no special ice requirements but did require electicity. :-)

Maybe they make the hand cranked ones that don't require the ice to
be in a special shape. Since I was looking for an electic one, I
did search very hard. Something to be aware of and look for, though.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net