Treats for Diabetics was Re: [Sca-cooks] Creme Brulee

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 15 15:11:48 PDT 2001

> margali wrote:
> > No, just somebody I appreciate enough to make a shaved ice and
> > share it with ;-)

Thank you!

> > margali
> >
> > ~~~~~
> > Are you suggesting that Stefan is your pet? ;-D

Hmmmph!  Although if you rub me the right way, I'd probably roll
over and purr. :-)

> Ahh! That groks. It is also fun to share a pint of premium ice cream
> with someone. James and I regularly fight over the streaks of caramel in
> Haagen-Daaz Dulce de Leche. I think it would be easier to share ice
> cream than shave ice- spooning vs. slurping. Especially since I like to
> slurp all the syrup out right away, and then all you have left is ice...

Now slurping can be fun depending upon where, with whom and what you
are slurping.

Although for "snow cones", I've been eating them out of a glass with
a spoon but it usually doesn't take long, especially here, until
they can simply be drunk.

> Ooh. Now I want a Slurpee...

Yeah, but while I keep looking I can't find those in 'diet' versions.
Lots of flavors, often at the same store, but no diet version!

> 'Lainie

Stefan

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net