[Sca-cooks] Gum Tragacanth Sources

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Jul 15 21:17:36 PDT 2001

A quick plug in of Gum Tragacanth to dogpile.com came up with this cake
decorating source:
http://www.bakingshop.com/sugarcraft/gum.htm

They have a gum tragacanth substitute as well, but if you look further down
their list the original is still there for sale.  Is this what we are
looking for?

Regina Romsey