[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Gunthar Commentary

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 16 09:00:34 PDT 2001

Yeah, it's kind of interesting how we all envision each other prior to a
face-to-face meeting.  I went to the Bright Hills event this weekend and
met another correspondent on this list who informed me that she had
envisioned me as being about 4 inches taller than I am, and having blond
hair down to my waist....hmmmm.  (actually, I am somewhat stocky and
short, and have, thanks to my hairdresser, dark auburn hair that falls
below my waist!).  It really makes for problems when you are scheduled
to meet someone in a public place and you're looking for someone who
fits your mental image!

Kiri