[Sca-cooks] Measurement query for European members

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Mon Jul 16 10:37:21 PDT 2001

I forget in which country I picked this cup. Customs wonders about my stash
too. I visit more than the tourist hock shops. Hotel Housekeepers wonder
too, about the Kilts hanging next to business suits [ add Scuba suit on
*one* three week trip to Jamaica and Texas and Ireland] . How many "moments"
can I cram into any trip. More so when business is paying.