[Sca-cooks] Measurement query for European members

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Mon Jul 16 13:11:52 PDT 2001

but didn't a lot of the recipes I see here say .... add until...  or same
weight as [ an egg]  ... etc.  These are all "relative" to some semi-fixed
item also mentioned.  i.e. .. egg.  Same "relative" relationship whether ...
large or pullet, double or single yoke, blue, brown or white.  the 'egg' has
a weight and liquid volume. use wild abandonment, and add a pinch [ is that
with fat stubby or spiny fingers?]. I expect to entertain myself [first ! ]
in the kitchen, and my guest afterwards, at the table; and flavour to taste.
Ru