[Sca-cooks] meeting people... Was: Pennsic Gunthar Commentary

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Jul 16 23:29:54 PDT 2001

I'm going to try and make the Cooks Potluck but may be stuck in camp
cooking dinner for a bunch of 15th century folks :).

barring that, folks should either sign up for my class on Thursday :), or
come by the shop and say hiya! (if I'm not up to my eyeballs in customers
of course :))

I cant believe I'm going to Pennsic! happy dance, happy dance, happy
dance....I'd really like to be able to put some faces to names,
Gunther/Adamantius/et al....:)

--Anne-Marie