[Sca-cooks] meeting people...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:33:36 PDT 2001

>I'll be at the Historic Enterprises/Black Swans
>Designs/Swan and Lion Sutlery booth. They have a
>wooden two story house and I'm told its by the
>barn (in the period stuff area).

Oooooh! They have groovy stuff! I would have visited
there even if I didn't know you will be working there.
And the house is awesome!

Now I'll have to be doubley-sure I stop by.

>the "boss" says I can have time off in the evenings :).

Cool! So does mine! Well, when I'm not in strategy
sessions. Or figuring out what to do for the Iron Chef.
Or going to some Amusement Park the SharcPit is planning
on spending a day at. Or helping with the Chili Party.
Or doing Court. Or....well, you know.

>--AM, all twitterpated at going to Pennsic forr the first time. wahoo!

You chose an interesting one. Was it here that I read they
already have over 14,000 reservations? Woof!

Gunthar