[Sca-cooks] meeting people...

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Wed Jul 18 00:23:53 PDT 2001

At 10:56 PM 7/17/01 -0700,Anne-Marie Rousseau said something like:
>heh :)
>
>I'ze joost the poor shop gal, I am :)
>
>I know i'm flying in Thurs night to help with setup, so I THINK we're
>opening whatever that first day is. Fri? Sat? you can always email the Boss
>(Gwen) at www.historicenterprises.com and they'll know.
>
>be aware that they're not SCA people, and so SCA names kinda throw 'em for
>a loop :).

Actually they used to be SCA people, and, as so often happens, politics
just got in the way and screwed everything up.

They do some super fantabulous work, and I've even had a feast or two done
by Gwen. (I missed her cooking classes when she taught at collegium).

Jeff (sorry, I know him as Tristan Keck) did some fabulous armours for
several movies and even a couple of commercials on telivision.

>Be sure and check out the new stuff they've got....including cooking knives!
>
>--AM

Yes, their webpages are simply gorgeous, and their wares appear to be
stellar too.

(Politics suck).

Regards,
Maggie MacD.