[Sca-cooks] meeting people...

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jul 17 22:56:57 PDT 2001

heh :)

I'ze joost the poor shop gal, I am :)

I know i'm flying in Thurs night to help with setup, so I THINK we're
opening whatever that first day is. Fri? Sat? you can always email the Boss
(Gwen) at www.historicenterprises.com and they'll know.

be aware that they're not SCA people, and so SCA names kinda throw 'em for
a loop :).

Be sure and check out the new stuff they've got....including cooking knives!

--AM