[Sca-cooks] meeting people...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jul 17 10:00:28 PDT 2001

Great!  That's one of my favorite shops.  In fact, they owe Phillip a pair of
braes, and I thought I ordered a dress from them as well....oh well, we'll just
try again this year.  I wouldn't dream of making shirts for Phillip any more.  He
loves the white linen ones those folks make.

I'll probably be there the day you open...I usually am so that I can get first
pick of their stuff.  If you know which day they're opening, could you let me
know????

Kiri