[Sca-cooks] meeting people...

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jul 17 07:57:24 PDT 2001

I'll be at the Historic Enterprises/Black Swans Designs/Swan and Lion
Sutlery booth. They have a wooden two story house and I'm told its by the
barn (in the period stuff area).

the "boss" says I can have time off in the evenings :).

--AM, all twitterpated at going to Pennsic forr the first time. wahoo!