[Sca-cooks] meeting people...

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 05:36:08 PDT 2001

--- Anne-Marie Rousseau <acrouss at gte.net> wrote:
> whats SPCA for us neophytes?
>
> --AM

 Soup Pot Cook's Association. We're a developing
household of Cooks and Brewers, most recruited through
Cook's List. We're down in W10, near Orluk Oasis and
their Hafla (dancing and drumming tent. We're a little
hard to find because we camp right on the Lake, behind
a couple of other camps, but if you ask, most folks in
the area will know where to direct you, either by the
name SPCA, or by asking for me.

Y'all come down- you're all welcome. Suppertime (about
dark) is a great time to visit.

Phlip