[Sca-cooks] Plum loco

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Tue Jul 17 08:37:24 PDT 2001

My Grandmother used to make a cake-like confection, that was made on long
thin pan and had plum halfs evenly spaced out along the top...so when you
cut it every piece had it's own plum...

I can try to find the recipie if you want...it's not period, but it is
regional (slovenia) and damn good...grin

Gyric