[Sca-cooks] Re-send of Bright Hills recipes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jul 17 09:54:42 PDT 2001

No, it was mainly that I thought that the smaller eggplants would be more
appropriate than the larger, purple ones that are available to me here in Prince
Frederick.  In fact, for the Trial by Fire, I actually found some baby eggplants
at the Fresh Fields store in Annapolis that I used for the dish.  I worry that
the very large ones that I can get locally would be too tough, etc. and certainly
wouldn't give the smaller chunks I envisioned for the dish if one follows the
cutting directions in the recipe.

Kiri