[Sca-cooks] garlic brownies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:34:25 PDT 2001

Ah.  The chocolate diet.  mmmmmm  I think I could give the same sort of
thing for the marzipan diet.  If you HAD to eat several helpings of marzipan
a day you would definately loose weight.  I play with the stuff all the
time.  Hate it.  Now, on the other hand, my one cat loves the stuff.  She
knows the peach pits are marzipan and nearly broke a tooth on a real pit she
retrieved from the trash.  I howled!  Mistress Margherita of this list made
a fetching marzipan garlic bulb to present to the new Baron who claims
allergy to garlic.
So Muiredach, I don't recall if you said you were coming to Pennsic.  And
'Lainie, are you NOT coming??  I shall miss meeting you? :^(  BTW 'Lainie,
did you get that silly package?
Olwen