[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Baking

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:17:39 PDT 2001

>Someday, before I'm too old and decrepit to enjoy it, I want to go to
>Pennsic. But only if I can take my bed!
>
>'Lainie
>hey- you all who are going? could a couple of you go to the runestone
>and lay hands on it on my behalf? Ask it for a job? So I can get my kids
>back and get married?...

Yes, you can bring your bed.  Yes, I will visit the runestone for you but
unless you want a job as a dog catcher or janitor or cashier you better
remind us again what sort of job you are actually looking for so we can be
specific in the asking.
Olwen who will send you a postcard at least.

And no, I havent' forgotten the folks who wanted cranberries.  I am bringing
them to Pennsic.  So Stefan, are you coming for one week or two?  How about
you Marie?  For some reason I just assumed you would be there.  Hope I'm not
wrong.  I shall even be making a fresh batch of candied peel.  Any one want
me to bring some marzipan??  I was down to my last 25 lbs or so, so when I
went to Restaurant Depot the other day I bought another 14 lbs. of almond
paste.  ...yes, the cooks guild thinks I'm nuts:-\