[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Baking

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jul 17 15:28:36 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Yes, I will visit the runestone for you but
> unless you want a job as a dog catcher or janitor or cashier you better
> remind us again what sort of job you are actually looking for so we can be
> specific in the asking.
> Olwen who will send you a postcard at least.

Ok, since you asked and it's been awhile...

Basically what I'mm looking for is sorta the mundane equivalent of a
seneschal/autocrat. Special events and Volunteer Coordination, mixed
with a little fundraising and PR. It's what I know. I wanted to be a
professor, but one has to finish grad school to do that and I barely
limped through a year of grad work. So I'm back to looking for jobs in
Programming and such for non-profits. Tell the gods that 24k with
bennies is a bare minimum...

'Lainie
eating cherries and watching things be weird in An Tir