[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Baking

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:49:38 PDT 2001

I hope that Pierre means "bring" rather than "send" a loaf of his bread.

> > One of the projected "baking days" is August 14.  That way, if it is
>edible,
> > I can send a loaf to the Potluck Supper for everyone's critique.
>
>I will be putting this on my things to look for calender.

Perhaps we can find it together Stefan.  I would love to go by and find out
more about this.

>Anyone else doing some on-site bread baking/iron smelting/pizza baking
>at Pennsic? Hands-on, period projects are good!

I shall be bringing my lampworking supplies to Pennsic again this year.  I
generally leave the glass and equipment out most of the day for folks to
play with.  If anyone wants to learn to make glass beads, head down to House
Blackstar at W15 near the bathhouse.  Chirhart usually brings along fun
stuff also.  Will you be teaching a guilding class in camp again this year
Chirhart?  I will also be bringing my basket making stuff too.  If anyone
has ever wanted to give a go at learning pine needle basket making, give me
a holler.
Olwen