[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Baking

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 06:52:12 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/17/2001 12:33:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark.s.harris at motorola.com writes:

> What runestone??? There is a "Runstone Hill". Been there. Walked up
> the #$%@! thing too many times. If there is a runestone, someone
> please tell me and the story behind it.

Oh yeah, there's a runestone.  If you are going down Runestone Hill, about
halfway down the upper part of the hill (where it levels out as tad as I
recall), on the right side, cut straight across the hill to a little grove of
trees.  It's in there, maybe 50 yards or so from the road.  The last time I
went to look at it, the carving was getting really weather-worn...

Brangwayna Morgan