[Sca-cooks] Article: Feasting with Food Allergies

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jul 17 14:03:26 PDT 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I think... I hope... it was just a bad choice of words.  And then there
> are cooks who will fail to mention something that may turn out to be
> significant. "It needed a little something. It was only a little pepper..."

It is also entirely possible that while you've turned your back to get
more ingredients, answer a question, take something out of the oven-
that someone else comes along and adds the pepper- and you don't even
know.

Life is not fair nor is it safe. We need to simply deal with it as it
is.

'Lainie
just keep the avocados out of the soup!