[Sca-cooks] Pennsic fantasies

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Jul 17 16:41:14 PDT 2001

    Good bloody luck. I investigated chartering busses to take Trimarians to
Pennsic; what the luggage requirements were, routing, the whole 9 yards. I
posted on the Kingdom lists, and asked people who would be interested in
such a ride to get in touch, and I got a total of 7 responses.
    It seems there are a lot of people who SAY they'd like to go to Pennsic,
but aren't really interested beyond the abstract. Oh, well . . .

    Sieggy