[Sca-cooks] Pennsic fantasies

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Jul 17 18:14:18 PDT 2001

    I had worked out the cost of passage from Florida (I didn't quibble
about prices from the northern regions to the south), at about $175. The
last time I went to Pennsic. I spent considerably more than that in travel
expenses the last time I went, but still there was virtually no interest in
riding up as a Kingdom. Reminds me of trying to herd cats without tuna . . .
    Oh, well, all ya can do is try.

    Sieggy