[Sca-cooks] Pennsic fantasies

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Jul 18 03:23:39 PDT 2001

At 07:41 PM 7/17/01 -0400, you wrote:
>    Good bloody luck. I investigated chartering busses to take Trimarians to
>Pennsic; what the luggage requirements were, routing, the whole 9 yards. I
>posted on the Kingdom lists, and asked people who would be interested in
>such a ride to get in touch, and I got a total of 7 responses.
>    It seems there are a lot of people who SAY they'd like to go to Pennsic,
>but aren't really interested beyond the abstract. Oh, well . . .
>
>    Sieggy

Since we're on the subject - I live in Ansteorra and am planning to drive
to Pennsic. I'm looking for someone to go with me and help drive and share
gas expenses. Only qualifications are to be a licensed driver and able to
drive a standard. I'll make the drive by myself, if necessary, but it IS
more fun with company. I'm planning to leave Stillwater, OK on Friday,
August 10th and leave Pennsic on Sunday, August 19th. Contact me privately
if you're interested.

Liadan
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net