[Sca-cooks] Pennsic food

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Jul 18 09:26:49 PDT 2001

    Why buy one of the machines? Run a sink full of water, put whatever you
want into GOOD ziplock bags, and lower the bag into the water. The weight &
pressure of the water will squeeze out the air. You just carefully zip up
the top while making sure the air is out and the water not in. Close it off,
and you've basically done the same thing as the machine does, only a LOT
cheaper.

    Sieggy