[Sca-cooks] Pennsic food

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jul 18 10:00:51 PDT 2001

Of course, we're coming to the bash...that is, if we're still invited.
This is just for all of the other meals.  We're looking at feeding our
encampment one night during Pennsic week, and this seems to be a much
easier way to do the lamb stew than any other.  (This year, for a
change...and due to popular demand, I'm doing the lamb stew I did for
the Bright Hills event...recipe already posted earlier this week).  So
yes, if you all still want us down for the Bash, we'll be there...it was
great last year, and wouldn't miss it this year!

Kiri