[Sca-cooks] Beads & Baskets WAS Pennsic Bread Baking

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:48:05 PDT 2001

I shall be there for both weeks.  I am not the breakfast cook as I am the
late nighter but I am up and about there by 9 or 10 AM.  I have not looked
at the class schedule yet so I don't have a plan other than Tuesday (bread
with Pierre and the potluck) for the days.  If you want to suggest a
specific time and day that would be fine.  I can just plan my schedule that
way.
Olwen who is looking forward to meeting you.