[Sca-cooks] Beads & Baskets WAS Pennsic Bread Baking

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 02:52:26 PDT 2001

	Olwen wrote
	I shall be bringing my lampworking supplies to Pennsic again this
year.  I
	generally leave the glass and equipment out most of the day for
folks to
	play with.  If anyone wants to learn to make glass beads, head down
to House
	Blackstar at W15 near the bathhouse.  Chirhart usually brings along
fun
	stuff also.  Will you be teaching a guilding class in camp again
this year
	Chirhart?  I will also be bringing my basket making stuff too.  If
anyone
	has ever wanted to give a go at learning pine needle basket making,
give me
	a holler.

Oh, definitely count me in! When is a good time for you? I've always wanted
to learn lampworking, and I can't wait to see the pine needle baskets and
have a go...
Ciao
Lucrezia

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.