[Sca-cooks] A redaction of Platina's Hemp Dish

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 11:46:18 PDT 2001

While I have no idea what the taste of hemp seed is
like, for some reason poppy seeds came to my mind.  I
know that they are a period substance and when
consumed just before taking a drug test, they will
give a false positive for opium use.  I guess it is
the drug connection and not anything else that I am
thinking of.

Huette

--- Underground Cooks Collective

=====