[Sca-cooks] Ingredients list

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:39:20 PDT 2001

Re Stock cubes/powder on ingredient lists

I also tend to stress if it's Wheat free  (ie - Chicken Stock powder - Wheat
free - Maize/corn based)

And is it my imagination or does Wheat Intolerence seem to be the Latest
"Allergy of the Year"?? - I hardly ever get people mentioning that they are
"Dairy/Lactose Intolerent" these days, but oddles of "No Wheat"  - is the
medical world getting better at identifying the causes or ???

Mari
Lochac