[Sca-cooks] Article: Feasting with Food Allergies

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jul 20 06:58:25 PDT 2001

my #2 sister, her daughter, her grandson, my #2 brother, and his three
children and my #4 brother.... all get "whacked" by red dyes [ shows
genetics ???] . My sister has learned how to time her first taste of 'red'
while setting up for an all-day family event and keep running 'all day' from
sugary desert to desert. And finally being the last one jumping over the
bon-fire one last time very late into the night. If she puts both arms in
the air, we lose sight of her pencil line size. But she has learned how to
use the excess energies such a "hit" gives her [ No funny stuff needed
here]. She prompts that others should learn to recognise the early signs &
symptoms and start working against the expected sugar loss. Then channel the
hyper into "projects" and warn family and team members that she maybe
amongst the 'missing' the next day as she recovers enough to take another
breath.  What with all 6 brothers and sisters being EMT's, she still tries
to get away with that behaviour.  Ru,