[Sca-cooks] Farmer's Market??

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 21:09:26 PDT 2001

In a message dated 07/20/2001 11:47:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Marian at therosenbergfamilies.net writes:

> I wonder, if one were to talk to the Pennsic Merchant Lady (Cindy Cooper?)
and
> maybe talk to some of the local farm stands that don't bat an eye at the
SCAdians
> when we go shopping if this would be possible to do.

I suspect that the Coopers might be a little put out with this idea since
they run their own little store on site selling various grocery items.
Granted it is not the Giant Eagle (insert names of other grocery stores from
New Castle to Butler) but they do pull in a lot of money from us for those
items...