[Sca-cooks] Kitchens

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Jul 21 03:50:19 PDT 2001

You already can get bread, milk, butter and eggs [and IIRC some
forms of convenience shredded cheese] a the geedunk. What do you
mean by preserved meats? You can get spices, varietal honeys,
some groupings of preserved foodstuffs [one person was selling
jerky and some fruit preserves a few years back] and other odds
and ends out in hte merchant areas.

Where do you live and how do you get to Pensic? I and everybody
in our encampment bring whonking great bunches of non-refrig
foods, Heck - even Stefan flying in from Ansteorra brings chorizo
in a cooler...[doesn't that qualify as hazmat transportation on a
public carrier ;-) ]
margali
--
~~~~~