[Sca-cooks] OT? List volume

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 06:29:15 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/22/2001 12:03:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

>     Yup, I've notices my volume of e-mails has been less than a third of

On the other hand, my number of messages for a weekend has been rather higher
than usual yesterday, and about standard today.  And I'm within a few hours
travel of Baltimore.  I haven't noticed any slowing, either.  My list volumes
have been going way down every weekend since the serious camping event season
started in my area.

Brangwayna Morgan